Eucalyptus Silk TENCEL Sleep Mask
Made of the finest woven eucalyptus silk (aka TENCEL lyocell made from eucalyptus fibers), this luxuriously soft and silky sleep mask will enhance your sleep, relax your eyes and sooth your mind right on the spot.
Its ultra-soft quality feels heavenly on your skin for an incomparably better sleeping routine. Breathable, and hypoallergenic, this sleeping face-mask allows for healthy oxygen circulation. Best of all, our products are designed to be gentle on sensitive and acne prone skin. So say goodbye to acne breakouts!
Sleeping on our luxurious vegan eucalyptus silk from TENCEL protects skin and hair from friction damage. Our fabric is incredibly versatile: it's naturally cool to the touch and temperature regulating, which makes it great for all seasons.
- Cool to the touch
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Gentle and soft on the skin
- Protects the hair & skin
- Machine washable
All our products are made with 100% premium TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus at a luxurious 600 Thread Count (the highest in eucalyptus bedding).
Our Sheet Set are designed to fit deep pocket mattresses up to 18" in depth. Each sheet set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases*
Our Duvet Covers come with 4 corner ties to secure your insert in place, and includes hidden button enclosures. It is designed to fit all standard sized duvet inserts.
All Pillowcase Sets come in a set of 2 and is designed with envelope style closure.
Eucalypso products are OEKO-TEX® certified, natural, organically dyed, and sustainably made in a closed loop process (that means we recycled 99% of all water and solvents used in the production process).
*Twin sheets sets come with 1 Standard Pillowcase, King sets come with 2 King pillowcases
- Silky soft for the most luxurious sleep of your life
- Naturally temperature regulating, designed for people who fluctuate temperature throughout the night
- Pampering on the skin, especially for people with sensitive or breakout prone skin
- Cool to the touch and moisture wicking, ideal for hot sleepers
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial for the cleanest, comfiest sleep
- Sustainably made in small batches from our mills in Austria, OEKO Tex certified and super earth friendly
- Machine washable to take away the stress of frequently have to wash your sheets
(Psst did you know that Eucalypso sheets are 2x softer and 3x more breathable and 10x more sustainable than cotton)
Wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle
Use a mild detergent
Line dry if possible; otherwise, place in dryer and tumble dry on low
*Unlike many other types of bedding that are made with toxic solvents and chemicals, there is no need to wash your Eucalypso sheets before use – unless that is your preference, of course. We mill and manufacture our sheets with no toxins or damaging chemicals, and only use the cleanest, highest quality materials.