Some things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season:
- A staycation with your family. There’s no better way to spend Thanksgiving than with your mom fussing on the Turkey, Uncle Steve who has already started drinking before noon, and your grandma who won’t stop asking you when you’re getting married…
- Episodes of Haunting of Hill House. Because there’s nothing scarier than spending time with crying children running around the house…except some scary shown on Netflix.
- Stuffing and Gravy. Turkey is always the shining star of the show (like your brother Jim), but we all know that stuffing and gravy is where it’s really at. In fact, you’ll take another helping, please.
- Naps. One after breakfast. Another before the family arrives. Maybe one more after lunch. Annnnd definitely one after the food coma sets in.
- Wine of every kind – bottle of Merlot for you and Chardonnay for that uncle whose name you can never remember (who is he related to??)
- A Good Book - like Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. Nothing like a good book to tuck into bed with, especially one focused on family that traces the roots of a family and follows the parallel paths of sisters through eight generations.
- A great night’s rest with Eucalypso's Classic Sheets. Silky soft, gentle, breathable, sustainable . . . lights out.
This Thanksgiving season, give thanks to the ones you love with the gift of sleep. Giving Eucalypso's 100% eucalyptus sheets are the perfect way to say thank you. They're silky soft, gentle on the skin, breathable, hypoallergenic, and sustainably made. That way, you can the ones you love and rest well at night.